Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Picture Blog

Finally! I did it. Eliza was asleep long enough for me to get the blog started. So far, we have taken a picture of her every day of her life. Hopefully, we can keep it up. I want to start taking pictures primarily of her little face to see how she changes daily. It's fascinating!

I saw this video a few years ago that was absolutely amazing to me. It's called "Living My Life Faster," where a man took a picture of himself everyday for 8 years. Check it out. You'll see just how captivating something as simple as a daily picture can be :)

4 comments:

  1. The pictures are awesome! wow! To realize they change so fast! She already looks SO much older! She's definitely a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that earlier today! I wanted to comment but it wouldn't let me. I really like it. SO History of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute idea! i found those bows on EBAY for Jackie i need to find them again lol i love them but only have a white and yellow now. Home with two kids is not near as bad as i thought! just less time to sleep but nap time saves me! They sure keep me busy lol my house shows it haha one day i will figure out how to keep it all clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SUCH an awesome idea. Wes was a well documented baby, but definitely not DAILY. You're going to love that in a year when you're like, *sniff* WHERE DID MY BABY GO??

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts