Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Free Food?! I'm totally there.

Last night, Ashley, Michelle, and Katy helped Nathan and me celebrate my birthday. They came by with a cake and even sang "Happy Birthday" to me.Eliza was a happy little girl during the celebrating, thankfully. Last night AFTER the party is a different story. The cake was delicious and Katy's homemade frosting was beyond delightful.We really enjoyed ourselves, I must say.And then tonight, Brandon, Nathan, Eliza and I went to the In-N-Out sneak preview, which included free food! When someone says "free food," people always turn up in droves. There were tons of people, but we didn't mind because we got to eat great food.Lots of it.As much as you wanted. So we ate....and kept on eating until we felt a little sick and were reminded what the deadly sin "gluttony" actually was.Eliza slept and acted like she was a good baby. Faker.So you might be wondering, how did we get to be part of the lucky few selected to eat at the ever-so-popular In-N-Out? Who do we know? What connections do we have?....ME!

I know, I know. You're thinking: "But you graduated from college." Yes. Yes I did. But you know what, I can't work full-time and nurse my baby full-time. And let me tell ya, keeping my baby fed is a full-time job. Besides, In-N-Out has super flexible hours, pays really well for part-time, AND has business ethics! What a novel idea.

I'm pretty excited. We open tomorrow. You should come by and see me. I'll be wearing this and probably looking this busy:Jealous?....Or just hungry?

5 comments:

  1. One day Ty and I will have to come back and visit you guys and eat at In-N-Out. That was Ty's favorite on his mission. Sounds like you a marvelous birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on... i thought you were working at the Marriott? Was that just a training? Oh i am confused! Your birthday looks like it turned out to be really wonderful! I'm glad you enjoyed in-n-out... though i must admit...i'm not a fan (but the hubby likes it)! I might come by just to see you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The training for In-N-Out was at the Marriott, Kelly :) And I love that you just admitted you aren't a fan. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh i want to eat there! Guess I will just have to wait 10 days until i come! From what I have heard its crazy packed today hope you made it out alive!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts