Sunday, December 27, 2009

Visions of Sugarplums

I need to clean.

I am on vacation and it is KILLING me that I left my house in ruins. While most people dream about wonderful things like being on a sunny beach or having loads of money, I dream about cleaning my house. I go room to room, putting everything in order and scrubbing/polishing to my heart's desire.

Even now, Eliza is sleeping and I keep thinking: "Man! This is the perfect time to get some work done."

I need to get over it, I know. OCD isn't the most attractive trait.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I totally think the same thing if my house is a complete mess while I'm gone! Luckily, I picked up most of my stuff before I left for Christmas break! Over Thanksgiving, I had SUCH A DIRTY HOUSE! It drove me insane just thinking about it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm really excited to be heading back to Utah in a week JUST SO we can get together, chat in real life, and watch Dexter. OH CRAP. My friend has my Dexter dvds! hmmmm.
    Start thinking of a day that'll work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a woman/wife/mother/J thing. (Not necessary that all of these things are together combined.) Minus the J thing, I think the same thing. Your house is an expression of you. Those of us who wonder what people think about them worry about this. That and dirt is just icky. :)

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts