Thursday, April 8, 2010

Teeth...Ouch!

Consider yourself warned: Eliza now has teeth.

Two tiny teeth have broken through her lower gums. They are adorable....and sharp! Desperate to chew on anything (particuarly her own tongue or fingers), Eliza will chomp down on objects in her arms' reach: hard, yet delicious looking coffee tables, spoons, the side of her crib, towels,the shower curtain,and even any part of the body belonging to those brave people who choose to hold her (watch out, Grandma!)

If she is anything like me, Nathan and I are going to have to be careful. Apparently, I learned how to use biting as a weapon at a very early age. Let's hope Eliza is a peaceful child. However, given her demeanor over the past few months, I can't help but worry some.


4 comments:

  1. oooouuuuch. I hope she doesn't get you too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy. I'm totally worried about teething! She's growing up so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan was never a biter, but he was a little beaver! He tore up the side of his crib. It still shows the tell-tell signs of his teeth marks! Good luck with teething!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had known, I wouldn't have been so cavalier about letting Henry come over on Saturday...

    Just kidding, thanks again for watching him.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts