Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blessing Pictures

Finally! I have posted some pictures from Eliza's blessing. Her dress was adorable (courtesy of her cousin Ellie) even if she didn't like being in it too much. She was amazingly calm throughout the blessing. I had the horrible fear she would scream the entire time.  The Sunday was lovely, and we were lucky to have four of Nathan's five brothers present with their families.


The ladies:

The gentlemen:

And the star of the show:

                              

6 comments:

  1. Cute! LOVE the pearls on the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little family is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eliza looks beautiful! and you do too :) i'm so glad a lot of your families could be there for her special day. we waited to bless parker in my home ward in md so our whole family could be there, and i'm so glad we did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Even with those tall heels I'm still no match for the rest of you. I blame the hill.....you know the hill that I'm making up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love them!! She is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I was scared Noah would scream through his blessing, too. You guys look so cute and happy!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts