Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Case of the Crib Kicker

Over the past two weeks, Nathan and I have noticed a particularly noisy new trait Eliza has developed: furiously kicking the side of her crib for prolonged amounts of time. I blame the bouncy seat entirely. Eliza loves to bounce...even when she is not in her Jumperoo. If you hold her, she will insist upon stomping her feet on your legs, stomach, or whatever surface she is near, until you assist her in jumping. This need to kick her legs has now carried over to naps and bedtime. We've got a feisty baby on our hands.


My parents always told me this would happen, and that I would finally understand what they went through with me as a child. I can't wait.She looks so innocent, but her legs are so strong.

7 comments:

  1. aww, but she's so cute while doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She especially likes to bounce on my pregnant stomach if I hold her for any amount of time. I'm sure Velocity enjoys all the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see my little buddy again. She is wicked strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should put those legs to work. Hook 'em up to some kind of a generator and we can power the city of Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember how she destroyed our bumper?

    JK

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts