Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good Deals Make Me Happy

Nathan and I stumbled upon some pretty good finds this morning while yard sale hopping. We bought everything pictured for under $15.00!
I was particularly excited to find the complete second season of Arrested Development (which I somehow lost) and the book Ferdinand. My grandmother read it to me often when I was a little girl, and now I have it for Eliza. The older woman selling this precious treasure only asked for 50 cents, but I just had to give her a dollar because I was so happy!

We also have THREE more games! Two were 50 cents and Yahtzee (unopened, I should add) was a whopping $1.00. Oh how I love Provo in the summer. I can't wait for next Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. We haven't gone to garage sales yet, but I cannot wait. Way to get some great finds!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts