Friday, June 18, 2010

Wishful Thinking

Most of the day, I thought about how nice it would be if I were here:
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened today! Complete with Buckbeak,
Butterbeer,
Zonko's,
and even the Hogwarts Express, it looks like an amazing place to visit.
In case you didn't know,
I'm not ashamed I was the type of person who waited hours in line to see the movies and books...and even dressed up like characters
...and made t-shirts with roommates.
 
 We're awesome. Once Eliza is a bit older, we'll have to go to the theme park. We'll teach her while she is young to love Harry Potter :) It'll probably be less crowded in 5 years anyway.


** A friend from home took the pictures of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. She went before the park opened because she is a worker at Universal Studios. She gets to be Bart Simpson at the Islands of Adventure theme park. AWESOME. **

2 comments:

  1. This is why I love you! I've been thinking about this place all day and wanting to go. We should plan a big family trip (hopefully we'll have little ones by then) in a few years to all go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO WANT TO BE THERE TOO. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. so much so that I wrote in all caps.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts