Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby!

Becca had her baby this week! Ruby was born on Tuesday, September 21st and is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Her skin is so smooth and she isn't red or blotchy at all! I LOVE Eliza, but she was not nearly as cute as little Ruby at day 1. I'm just being honest here.

I thought I couldn't love Becca any more than I already do, but seeing my dear friend as a mother made me just cry with love. Congratulations to Becca and Kyle!You two are going to be wonderful parents.

3 comments:

  1. You are too nice. Thanks for the escape from bad hospital food! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby IS a pretty baby. She had an advantage over ours, though, being both full-term and a c-section. My babies come out gangly, covered in goo, cone-headed, bruised, and just generally banged up. They get squishy and cute pretty fast, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts