Monday, October 25, 2010

Plesae Don't Eat That!

Eliza is determined to feed herself whatever she wants. She continues to find small pieces of lint, leaves, and hair on the floor and eat them. It is disgusting. However, she now knows she shouldn't eat these sorts of things because everytime I catch her with something gross in her mouth, she immediately spits it out as soon as I say her name or even look at her.

Her love for eating random items has moved on to encompass her blanket, the hair of her stuff animals, and the loose threads from her clothing. Her favorite new chew toy, though, is this:
 The foot scrubber!!

I bet you are wondering why I had enough time to take a picture of her with this in her mouth rather than immediately snatching it and putting it away. Well, this little princess absolutely loses it when she has to part with the delicious foot scrubber. Really.

On top of this, Eliza has decided that raisins are her new favorite food. RAISINS! I have gone my entire life without ever eating a whole raisin (I have nibbled on a raisin once or twice and have always found that they remain unedible. Raisinets are an exception to this rule, though, and remain delicious). I will need to post a video of a raisin feeding frenzy.

I was almost certain Eliza could be no child of mine (with her raisin love and all) until this weekend. She totally redeemed herself when she showed outright love for Bombay House's tikka masala and naan. I was proud.

4 comments:

  1. Raisins and a foot scrubber. If only we could all live on such a diet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disgusting and hilarious. She is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kid is weird! Haha! But I still love her! Yeah, she must take after Nathan...or maybe Uncle Hudson! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I'm not sure I approve of where her taste buds are going. Haha. I'm with you. I don't really care for raisins either. Only sometimes with Raisin bran or these yogurt covered ones, but not very often do I eat those.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts