Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Highlights from Yesterday

A) We had another ultrasound and the babies looked great. It appears that they are in two separate sacs, but sharing a placenta. Even though the doctor said this made the pregnancy more complicated (leading to another appointment with a high risk doctor next week), we are extremely grateful the twins aren't sharing everything! It never gets old seeing their hearts beat and knowing they are healthy :)

B) Surprise visitors came by with a bag full of treats! From gluten free cookies to a Gerber daisy, it was the most perfect gift. Nathan and I were really amazed by the thoughtfulness and love of others. Thanks, Kari and Jamund!

C) I had two tiny meals, which managed to stay down all day! It was a small miracle, and I went to bed without feeling like I was starving. Awesome.

D) I found out that Matlock reruns come on at 1 PM....and I am recording every episode from here on out. I also became addicted to Pawn Stars on the History Channel. When you have to lay down all day (and watching television is the only thing you can do), you realize this is a BIG deal.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for separate sacs! That's a really big deal. Once again, I can't believe it and am SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for successful eating! I'm so glad there's even just a little bit of improvement. I hope everything goes well with the high risk doctor.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts