Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Toddler Preschool

Today, Eliza went to preschool for the first time. It was a pretty big deal to me, but she didn't seem too phased by the newness of the experience. My mother-in-law is the teacher of the class and parents stay with the children, so it was basically a normal morning for Eliza as she played with her Grandma, dad, and 9 other kids.

Sadly, I was unable to go. (This is her "you're not coming?" face.)
I am taking it easy these days and spent the morning, afternoon, and evening on the couch. So, if I "liked" a million posts on Facebook and overtook your news feed, please understand that my life has been reduced to reading CNN, blogs, and Facebook (obviously) all day. I have a problem with reading my books too quickly and not going to the library often enough.

Anyway, back to Eliza. She came home from preschool and was so proud of her artwork.
The sheep was precious, and I enjoyed her sticker artwork. Nathan said she was a gem during class and was able to sing along to the songs (and do the gestures), play nicely with others, and participate in the various activities. I'm so proud of her.

And just so I wouldn't feel as though I had missed out on everything, Eliza was nice enough to show me her amazing sticker placing abilities.

Apparently, it requires massive amounts of concentration. Who knew a two year old could be so particular about her stickers?

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Awwww, she's so adorable. That's so fun that she was able to go to class with Cheryl. Looks like she had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts