Thursday, November 8, 2012

Big Sister

Eliza is still getting used to the idea of being a big sister. Sometimes, she is jealous of the babies and all the attention they receive. Other times, she loves playing peek-a-boo and patty cake with her little brothers. Recently, she has requested to hold Ezra and Elliott and to be a little mama. I was a little timid about allowing Eliza to hold one of the boys (even while sitting down), but Nathan convinced me that nothing bad could happen with us sitting right beside them.

Eliza made sure to securely hold Ezra. In fact, she was a little too cautious. She held his head like this the entire time he was in her lap.

 I guess we'll work up to her holding both babies at once.
(And don't you love this vintage double rocker we found at DI? Those colors scream 1975.)

4 comments:

  1. I think the cutest thing is how she's carefully holding him and supporting his head like he's an infant, but he's actually almost as big as she is. :) Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Also, those boys are huge because they are just about as big as Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two of the cutest children I have ever seen. I want you to be here asap so I can love them. Also, it's strange for me to think that 1. Your boys are almost a year and 2. I've known Eliza since she was littler than them.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts