Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2011 / Christmas 2012

To tell the truth, I hardly remember last Christmas. It's times like these that I am grateful that I keep a blog. I went back and read over the posts regarding Christmas and thought, "Oh yeah. THAT happened." The twins were less than four weeks old last year, and we had just entered their colicky phase.They have grown so much in 12 months, and my heart aches to think about how tiny they once were.

That being said, they are the cutest toddlers ever. I am so glad Nathan and I aren't waking up every two hours for feeding and that I actually will remember Christmas this year :) The pictures were a real reminder that a lot can change in a year.


1 comment:

  1. They are so precious! I just love their smiles and giggles. They've grown so much and they are only going to get humungous!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts