Sunday, August 11, 2013

Anniversary

My mom has been visiting this past week which has been wonderful. The kids love Grandma Homa, and I love having my mom around. Every night, she tells Nathan and I to get out of the house and go on a date. A couple of times, we have actually taken her up on the offer! We went and saw "Now You See Me" one night and loved it. We then went on a date last night and celebrated our anniversary.

We went to Outback, and Nathan said we could do anything I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to go shop at Target and eat cake from The Chocolate. Doing anything without kids is a luxury, and shopping and eating more are what I wanted to spend this luxurious time of mine on. I think I have my priorities straight. We got a couple of pieces of "The Husband" cake (fitting for the occasion), and I bought a Star Trek t-shirt that I have been admiring. 

It was a fun evening for me! Nathan said he just enjoyed being with me without any distractions and that he didn't mind the shopping and cake. He's a good husband :)

1 comment:

A Penny For Your Thoughts