Friday, November 22, 2013

Almost Better?

We've all taken turns being sick. Eliza and I are pretty much better, but the twins and Nathan haven't been feeling great. Elliott was taken to urgent care earlier this week when he began having trouble breathing. Like Eliza, he was diagnosed with croup. Both boys are taking medicine (even though Ezra wasn't as sick as Elliott), and I am hoping this is all the sickness we have this winter!

Today, there was a rare moment when everyone was full of energy, so Nathan and I decided to take the kids somewhere to play. It was a little too cold for the park (especially with everyone recovering from sickness), so we went to an indoor play place and let the kids run free. I think they were happy to finally get out of the house!

Hooray for medicine! Hooray for friends who bring over essential oils that have helped our children's congestion so much ("breathe" is amazing!). I'm just glad things have improved!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for feeling better! I'm so sad you were all so sick. How awful.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts