Monday, November 4, 2013

Selfies

Ezra and Elliott discovered the world of selfies while playing with the camera on my new phone a couple of days ago. Ezra realized that he could take a picture any time he pushed the big red button and was absolutely thrilled. With their powers combined, the twins learned how to flip the camera image around and take pictures of themselves. I usually don't let them play with my phone, but they are so cute posing and saying "cheese" that it's hard to deny them selfies!

This morning, Ezra climbed into my lap, asked for my phone, and then pointed it at us. Elliott soon joined us, and they both sat smiling with me, saying "cheese," and clapping after a picture was taken. I love how small things can make them so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts