Friday, November 15, 2013

Sick and SYTYCD

Eliza's croup has been intense these past couple of days. The twins aren't feeling too well, either, and I'm worried they are both going to be sick. Of course, I became sick the morning after Eliza's trip to the emergency room. We are all pretty pathetic at our house!

Eliza has a fever and has been delirious at some points (despite medication), and Nathan almost had to take her to the emergency room again last night after another breathing episode. The doctor told us to take her outside into the cold air if she began to struggle to catch her breath, so we tried that before rushing to the ER again. It did the trick. She's still miserable, though.


Even though I wasn't feeling the greatest, I had a good reason to try and force myself into feeling better: tickets to So You Think You Can Dance! I don't follow the show obsessively, but I do enjoy watching it. For the past couple of weeks, I have been watching clips trying to become familiar with all the dancers from this last season. Becca received tickets from her mom a few weeks ago for her birthday. Karen was nice enough to include an extra ticket for me, too! Becca and I decided to make a date of it and went shopping beforehand and ate a quick dinner at In-N-Out because Zupa's was insanely busy.

We had a great time! It was the perfect early birthday present for me, and I definitely needed a night out after a rough week.


1 comment:

  1. Poor Eliza. She looks so sad! Still so jealous you got to go to a So You Think You Can Dance show. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts