Monday, February 24, 2014

One Enormous Crib

When we pushed the two converted toddler beds together, we ended up with one giant crib. Ezra and Elliott have loved it the past couple of nights, but I am not sure it is going to work.

They are staying up later, giggling one moment and then screaming the next, and refusing to take naps. Nathan and I have had to go into their room and separate them countless times because one of the boys has tackled the other or has stolen a blanket. I think it's adorable that they want to sleep beside one another, but logistically speaking, it isn't working.

We'll give it a few more days before we give up the idea entirely, but, in the meantime, I really miss naps. I wonder if they will ever nap again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts