Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Last Week in Photos

Nothing too exciting happened the past week, but I thought I would share several of my favorite pictures from the last few days.

 Ezra and Elliott got into the Super Bowl spirit. I seriously couldn't stop laughing when I saw this.
 Cuddles with Haleigh and Brandon!

 Elliott giving Nathan kisses. 
 Eliza's expression when I told her Landon enjoyed playing with her. I think she was a little flattered and excited.
 Eliza rocking some of her new eye patches. She loves them!
 The delicious fried okra Kyle brought to our Super Bowl party. 
 Elliott cuddling with his new snow suit. He insisted on sleeping with it.
 Eliza excitedly holding a platter full of cookies from the Larsons (they spoil us with treats!). 
 Trains at the library!
 Elliott loves to put shoes on Nathan's feet. :)
 Eliza drew the two of us playing, and it is basically the greatest drawing I have ever seen. We don't have arms, but we are smiling and love each other.
 Afternoons in Springville.
 Elliott insists on looking at me while I push the stroller. I'm not going to lie--it's pretty flattering :)
 Eliza looking beautiful and so grown up!
The boys cuddling with Nathan (I love Ezra's extra cheesey smile).

As you can see, the last few days have been pretty great. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts